Terms and Conditions
When the customer (you/your) order from Prong Jewellery (we/us/our) you are purchasing from -
49 St Aubin's Court
Your order is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Description and price of the goods
* The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown on the Prong Jewellery website at the time you place your order.
* In addition to the price, you may be required to pay a delivery charge for the goods. This delivery charge will be shown clearly at the time of placing the order.
* We send out using Royal Mail 1st Class and Royal Mail Special Delivery for the vast majority of web orders based in the UK. Special Delivery is a guaranteed delivery service within 24hrs of posting (Not 24hrs of ordering! Your jewellery still has to be made!) and has a tracking number and insurance. Larger orders will be sent via courier, and international orders via Royal Mail International signed for, depending on the destination.
* Prong Members based in the UK qualify for FREE SHIPPING via Royal Mail 1st Class on any order under 2kg - this is not tracked or insured. We will obtain proof of posting but will not be held responsible for any items getting lost whilst using this service. Refunds for any item lost using Royal Mail 1st Class will be issued when Royal Mail themselves have conceded their loss and reimbursed us first. When orders reach over 2kg, they will be sent free via Interparcel, which is a tracked and insured shipping method.
* All Prong Jewellery is hand made to order. We will try to deliver the goods to you within 28 days, and most cases within or before 7-10 days.
* If we are unable to deliver the goods to you within 28 days beginning with the day after the day of the order we will inform you by email.
Your right of cancellation
* You may cancel up to 7 days after placing your order by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- by a phone call
- by electronic mail to our electronic mail address (given above);
and the notice shall operate to cancel the agreement between us.
* If your goods arrive faulty:
- you must inform us immediately and before returning anything to us
- you must return the goods to us at the address given above
- the goods must be returned to us complete
- you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us at the address given above
- you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods (including reusable packaging, manuals etc) until they are returned to us
- you are under a duty to take reasonable care to see that they are received by us and not damaged in transit
- we will charge you the direct costs to us of recovering any goods supplied by us if you fail to return the goods to us.
Our right of cancellation
* If for reasons beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you. We shall promptly repay to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation the agreement. We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage whatever arising from such cancellation.
* Your right of cancellation is in addition to your other statutory rights.
* The after sales service we offer do not affect your statutory rights.
Guarantees and after sales service
* We guarantee that the goods will correspond with the stated description and specification.
* We guarantee that the goods will be of satisfactory quality when delivered by our carrier.
* We guarantee that the goods will remain of satisfactory quality in normal use for 6 months following delivery and will refund the cost of the goods or credit the cost of the goods or replace the goods in accordance with timescale for return of the goods.
* We will endeavour to fix broken goods.
* Prong Jewellery will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure but unless we are negligent we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
* We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you maintain an account or as otherwise necessary to provide you the Services. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.